Our Client is growing and seeking an Account Executive to join their dynamic sales team. If you are a strategic thinker and with a background of exceeding quota in complex sale cycle environments, then this position is for you.
- Work directly under the Director of Sales
- Run demonstrations of their software for prospects alongside their Technical Account Managers set by their Inbound Marketing and Business Development teams
- Partner with potential clients to understand the challenges they are trying to solve and present how the Company can solve those problems
- Forecast subscription and services revenue in weekly pipeline reviews with the SVP of Sales
- Develop a specific strategy for each account to win their business via a thorough understanding all the people and departments involved in the decision and purchasing process
- Consistently document and iterate sales processes to improve results
- Document all activity in the Company’s CRM system
- Develop a high-level implementation timeline for each potential client in final stages of sales cycle by collaborating with the internal Implementation Department
- Collaborate with marketing team on strategies and useful assets that can be used to provide value to potential clients throughout the entirety of the sales cycle
- Four-Year BA/BS Degree
- 4 years’ experience working in an Account Executive role with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Experience selling software and/or financial services into the mid-market and Enterprise markets
We'd love to see
- Can provide examples of aptitude, learning fast and closing complex sales cycles
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in using a CRM along with Google Business Suite and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Team player willing to help others
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.