Account Executive - Mid Market
at Samsara (View all jobs)
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Dragoneer.
As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you'll own customer engagements end-to-end, from prospecting and qualification to close. This is a dynamic, high energy role in which you will bring the Internet of Things to mid-sized customers, building Samsara's business and bringing the benefits of sensor data to customers. You will also champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices. Typical sales will be $25k to $250k, and typically involve POCs, multiple stakeholders, multi-faceted pricing negotiations, and selling to executives and CXOs. This position is based in our Atlanta location.
- 2+ years experience in a full-cycle, closing sales role
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement
- Experience handling and owning mid-large deal sizes
- Willing and comfortable with strategic outbound prospecting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
In your first week, you'll:
- Travel to Samsara HQ in San Francisco for a week of New Hire Training
- Attend a variety of different onboarding sessions, where you'll: receive a thorough introduction to our leadership team, be immersed in our product offerings and meet our CEO, Sanjit Biswas, in a "Samsara 101" class
- Meet your team and fellow new hire cohort
- Shadow cold-calls, product demos, etc.
- ...and so much more!
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.