Strategic Account Manager
The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and growing extraordinary, high quality client relationships. This position will take a consultative approach with clients in understanding their needs and identifying opportunities to help them achieve their goals. The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for account ownership, solution roll-out, account renewal, and account support. The Account Manager also serves as a liaison between the client and the different teams within Oversight to ensure the customer’s needs are being met. A deep knowledge of the client’s solution and organization is required as well as an expert level knowledge of the company’s application. Utilizing best-in-class account management practices, responsibilities include developing and executing on proactive strategies to ensure a successful client/company partnership and to grow revenue.
- Passionate about customer success
- Proven commercial success in working with members of senior management
- Ability and proven experience with strategic thinking and complex decision making
- Manage a select group of the most strategic accounts
- Uncover and drive upsell opportunities
- Develop and maintain regular ongoing contact with corporate clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or Business-related field
- 10+ year(s) experience managing renewals and driving upsells
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong collaborator and desire to work with people
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Proven track record of successfully working directly with clients to achieve their goals
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, communication (written and oral) and organizational skills
- Ability to establish professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned customer accounts
- Ability to present to all levels of the client’s organization
- Ability to adapt to dynamic requirements and take ownership of problems.
- Organizational and leadership skills are a must
- Project management skills a plus
- Strategic thinker
- Travel as required for customer meetings
Business users have questions they know to ask of their data every day and they know what to do with the answers. Through their software suite, our client provides customer-proven best practice analytics that address the objectives of the most common operational data analysis requirements. It reduces the need for hard to-find data scientists and reduces the cost for analysis. Their solution leverages their proprietary Platform to deliver insights and drive action at the front lines for better decisions. A Concur, SAP, and Oracle partner, our client’s customers include a range of Fortune Global 500 companies and government agencies and its software is used to monitor nearly $2 trillion in business transactions every year.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Be Great | Give Back | Be True | Follow Purpose | Have Fun