From quick service to table service restaurants, the Hospitality Industry faces unparalleled challenges including changing consumer behaviors, operational models, and competition. Consumers are obsessed with convenience, making quality and seamless service more critical than ever. We offer innovative solutions designed to meet the unique needs of various hospitality industry segments.
As a Senior Software Implementation Consultant, you will work closely with your peers, our Sales team, and our Clients to deliver high-value solutions that restaurants require to run their business. This is a customer facing technology consulting role. In this role, you are specifically responsible for identifying client business requirements and configuring our software solutions to meet customer needs and drive business value. You will be working in a team environment to design, configure and deliver software solutions with a variety of cutting-edge restaurant technologies such as contactless ordering and payment solutions, restaurant branded mobile ordering apps and websites, guest engagement and loyalty solutions, as well as traditional point of sale, reporting, and payment technologies. This role will report to one of our North American PS Partners.
SPECIFC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Gather and document client requirements via a series of in-person or virtual meetings and presentations
- Develop and configure the solution to meet the client’s needs
- Test the solution jointly with client teams in preparation for deployment
- Create internal as well as external training materials for personnel that will use the solution
- Work with other areas of the organization and the client to successfully deploy the solution to many locations (up to several thousand restaurants)
- Provide front line feedback to product development on enhancement ideas and software issues
- Act as point of escalation to triage and isolate the cause of complex technical issues
- Produce knowledge management documents to assist others in problem solving
- Proactively seeks to learn the products and diagnostic tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience is required
- Demonstrate clear and concise verbal, written and presentation skills
- Extensive experience in a technical consulting discipline with 3 years of experience in software implementation or a technology environment.
- Work effectively with a team, take a leadership position on activities associated with key skills
- Demonstrate technical aptitude and a consultative approach with existing and prospective customers
- High energy, self-starter that pays attention to deadlines and takes ownership of assignments and client issues
- Possess great people skills and provide value to our clients
- Intermittent Travel to client locations is required; ~25%
- Experience in a restaurant or larger hospitality food service industry, either working in the industry or servicing customers within the industry.
- Restaurant Point of Sale knowledge and experience.
- Experience with implementing SaaS solutions.
- Experience with microservice technology architecture.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.