Our mobile platform offers a single point of access for everything a patient or visitor needs, including telehealth, medical records, physician appointments and reminders, and indoor navigation and wayfinding. We help take the stress out of visits to the hospital.
We are seeking an Android Developer to help build our rapidly growing platform. Previous experience in healthcare is not required, but a high level of curiosity, a demonstrated history of continuous learning and a bias for action are required. We are a team who drives toward excellence but believes in having fun while doing it.
- Develop on Android & Desktop using Kotlin
- Work with product leads, designers and QA to implement features in an elegant and testable fashion
- Work in an iterative fashion (lightweight Scrum)
- Write tests as you code (we’re not TDD, but value testing)
- 3+ years professional experience developing Android applications
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience troubleshooting complex applications
- Working with Fragments and standard Android UI constructs
- Understanding of Multithreading concepts
- Consuming web services and HTTP REST interaction
- Experience with: Git, Gradle, Location Services, Kotlin, Android Services
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with NDK, Google Maps integration, C++
- Experience with Maps API and GEO spatial concepts
- Experience working with desktop Kotlin/Swing applications
- Healthcare experience
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.