API AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER
A rapidly growing FinTech company is building a Software Test Automation team and adding additional Test Automation Engineers skilled in Ember and React API testing.
They need a very experienced SDET who can step into a lead role immediately or over a few months.
- Create and maintain testing scripts, standards, guidelines and playbooks for accessibility testing and development best-practices.
· Document, record, and maintain defect audit reports for segment digital products.
· Conduct accessibility read-outs meeting for digital product stakeholders.
· Track & report repeat non-conformance features or functionality that require solutions for the assigned segments.
· Provide assistive technology user support for internal and external clients.
· Approve project workflows, related accessibility efforts and testing for final reporting and recording.
- Manual testing (4+ years)
- Automation scripting (4+ years min).
· Any API test automation framework like Jest or Mocha would be nice to have.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Some completion of basic and technical accessibility certification courses.
· In-depth, basic knowledge of WCAG, WAI-ARIA and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as it pertains to digital web properties.
· Experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) methodologies to ensure digital product adheres to enterprise conformance levels (WCAG 2.0, 2.1 level AA) within agile projects.
· Ability to plan and manage multiple projects.
· Ability to provide solutions for testers and development teams by applying best practices. Ability to provide direction and lead QA testers.
- Ability to communicate and effectively write testing rules, standards and scripts.
All candidates/applicants must be legally authorized to work in US, without any kind of visa restrictions or sponsorship.
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.