Asset Management Analyst
The Global IT Asset Management (ITAM) team is currently seeking an experienced contractor for a Developer/Report/Data Analyst position to work on improving the data system's integrity and accuracy. The contractor will work with IT Asset Management (ITAM) team members and other IT areas to acquire reporting requirements, and validate the reports with the requestor.
- Acquire reporting requirements from key stakeholders
- Create SQL queries
- Create reports using SSRS (reporting services)
- Use SSDT (SQL Server Data Tools)
- Work with lead developer to standardize on templates, report publishing and report delivery
- Post-secondary degree in computer science, information management or related field or combination of experience and education
- 3+ years’ experience writing SQL queries, developing reports using SSRS (reporting services) and SSDT (development tools)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with team members and IT teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of IT Asset Management Lifecycle and Best practices preferred (SAM, HAM, CMDB, etc.)
- Experience with HP Asset Manager, ServiceNow or other Asset Management tools preferred
- General understanding of technology architecture (services, applications, etc)
- Experience comparing different datasets for relations and trends
- Knowledge of G-Suite applications is also required.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.