The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for conducting quality control activities for the IT Quality Assurance Department. The QA Analyst will analyze application systems, create test case documentation, and execute plans. The successful candidate will have proven experience ensuring that complex software applications are performing as designed.
- Perform requirement analysis.
- Develop and maintain test plans, manual and automated test scripts for user interface, functionality, system and "ad-hoc testing".
- Execute regression tests, functional tests and data tests.
- Document quality assurance practices.
- Document, report, and track defects in detail.
- Provide analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- 1+ years working experience with Test repository and Defect tracking tools.
- 1+ years working experience with Selenium or automation experience (optional).
- 1+ years SQL Server knowledge and SQL query writing skills is preferred.
- 1+ years working experience in Agile/ Scrum.
- Well-versed in all testing methodologies (white vs. black-box test work, system vs. functional).
- Well-versed in software process methodologies.
- A solid understanding of quality assurance as part of the development process.
- Detail oriented and a problem solver.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.