Backend Engineer; Machine Learning
We’re looking for Software Engineers with a passion for tackling hard problems. You will play a pivotal role in shaping the definition, vision, design, roadmap and development of product features from beginning to end. The ideal candidate for this position has extensive back end skills (Python, Node.js, SQL).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the team to help drive business decisions.
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software solutions to transform service performance, durability, cost, and security.
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all of the team deliverables.
- Write high quality distributed system software.
- Work in an agile, startup development environment, where you are always working on the most important stuff.
- Mentor, teach, and coach junior engineers to improve their engineering skills and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
- 4+ years industry experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience developing large scale, complex software systems.
- Excellence in communicating with users, team members, and stakeholders to describe product features, designs and product strategy.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.