The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for working closely with the business customers to effectively uncover, define and address the needs of the business. This person with minimal oversight and coaching effectively translates the needs of customers into Business Intelligence dashboards and visualizations to promote better business processes and decision making. The Business Intelligence Analyst is an excellent communicator, has experience in a distribution and/or manufacturing company, is an effective trainer, and serves as the subject matter expert for the Business intelligence tool enterprise applications.
TEAM MEMBER PERKS:
- Sick Time - 5 days
- Vacation Time - Earn up to 2-weeks your first year of employment
- Paid and Floating Holidays
- FREE Medical and Dental coverage options
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Life Insurance
- Discounts on Tires and Wheels
- Conduct customer interviews to gather information, detail business and technical requirements, and formulate improvement recommendations.
- Translate business needs in requirement and functional and technical designs of new and modified applications using the IT standards for requirement documents and data models.
- Creating and maintaining documentation that includes the design, requirements and user manuals for the organization.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts and application and technical and performance inefficiencies.
- Collaborates with business and IT departments to understand system data and its use, data analysis and validation, and provides support around the data.
- Work with the Managers, and other stakeholders to prioritize tasks and projects to maximize customer satisfaction, product quality and timeliness.
- Lead efforts to work with application technical teams to develop technical requirements.
- Work with internal and external technical staff to design, develop and secure data models required to support BI dashboards and visualizations.
- Lead the creation of database designs to meet business requirements and improve overall effectiveness of our applications.
- Create test and training plans, execute tests and deliver training using the IT standards.
- Mentors and assists business developers to develop a deep understanding of the data, its use, and the structure of reports and dashboards.
- Provide technical guidance to IT peers, IT leadership and other departments regarding business process design and improvement and the use of Business Intelligence tool.
- Grow the in-house IT expertise in the areas of application and process design by seeking training and joining expert associations
- Work Closely with Development team and mentor them wherever needed.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Prefer bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Prefer 4 to 6 years of experience in business analysis, project management, or the equivalent.
- Prefer experience in distribution, supply chain or manufacturing industries/businesses.
- Prefer experience with NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, NetSuite WMS and Qlik BI.
- Extensive knowledge of Finance and Distribution business models and systems.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, developing, and training Business Intelligence (BI).
- Experience/Details understanding of the Business process and functionalities.
- Excellent, interpersonal communication, listening, analytical and Presentation skills.
- Ability to work and delivery as a team and independently.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments with multiple demands.
- Strong management and leadership skills
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.