BI Architect - Remote in Georgia
Work with our Data Architect and Data Scientist to utilize our 8 million unique customer records and growing data lake to build and monetize reporting products. Strong AWS knowledge and experience
- Maintain, support, and enhance the business intelligence data backend, including data warehouses.
- Map configurations and complex data architectures, ensuring documentation meets current and forecasted needs.
- Collaborate and work with data stakeholders to ensure that data and reports meet their business needs.
- Lead and provide technical guidance for design and implementation of data storage and governance systems.
- Design and monitor end-user reporting tools and systems, ensuring reports are accurate and up-to-date.
- Actively participate in data product requirements gathering sessions and be able to translate business needs into proper solutions.
- Engage in technical evaluations, solution and design approach discussions.
- Be a strong team player and individual contributor with a go getter attitude.
- Responsible for helping the team in developing business strategies, setting appropriate priorities and achieving technical and business goals.
Should be willing to wear multiple hats across this delivery landscape to do DevOps, deployments, application support, troubleshooting.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or similar
• Certification: AWS Certifications for Solutions Architect or similar is desirable
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.