BUSINESS ANALYST WITH TAPESTRY
- Candidate is expected to
- Gather information and formulate report requests while interacting with project team members and Client’s Finance executives
- Translate functional requirements into technical documentation to be passed to a developer
- Perform peer review of work product delivered by developer
- Coordinate user testing and validation
- Assist with publishing as needed
- Ensure all documentation pertinent to the project and related knowledge transfer if fully captured and verified
- The right candidate must have at least 4 years of Tapestry development experience and demonstrate a solid grasp of Tapestry concepts (from a Payor standpoint).
- Candidate must have experience elucidating requirements from an audience of executives.
- Candidate will be expected to take an online test evaluating SQL skills and analytical thinking aptitude.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.