Business Development Rep
Our client is a mobile testing platform that accelerates delivery and testing of mobile apps by offering manual and automated testing on real devices, in the cloud or on-premise.
What you'll do:
As Business Development Representative (BDR), you will report to the Director of Business Development and your primary responsibility will be to bring in new business from prospecting. To succeed in this role you will need to be located in the Metro Atlanta Area, extremely motivated, proactive, detailed-oriented, and a team player.
• 10% of the role is to qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• 90% of the role is to build and manage an outbound pipeline from scratch
• Contact potential clients primarily through cold calling
• Create and build your own email cadences
• Schedule calls for our Enterprise and Mid-Market AE’s
• Be comfortable communicating with decision makers effectively
• Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual qualified meeting and revenue goals
Does this sound like you?
• 1-3 years of SaaS sales experience, preferred
• Familiarity with SalesForce, SalesLoft and/or Outreach
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong track record of success bringing in new business by means of prospecting
Need more reasons to join us?
• Casual work environment
• Unlimited PTO
• 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
• Gym access
• Company-sponsored training and development opportunities
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.