Seeking a Backend .Net Developer to work with a remote team to develop and maintain the user interface for our connected device management platform. The person in this role will be a member of an agile scrum team delivering end to end solutions for multiple business problems, and interfacing with hardware devices using various communication methods.
- Develop and maintain backend code and services
- Work with product team to understand requirements and deliver an exceptional experience
- Ensure quality in all product releases
Required Experience and Skills
- C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Blazor Server, Razor pages desired
- SQL, Entity Framework Core, Identity Framework
- Experience in the following: Linux, SSH, Networks
- Raspberry Pi or equivalent
- Azure, AWS
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience working on Agile Scrum teams and consistently meeting sprint commitments
- Solid understanding and experience in C# backend development.
- Experience with Cloud deployment (Azure, AWS)
- Understanding of interfacing software with hardware components, network communications routing, serial data interfaces with hardware, camera/audio component, etc.
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn/teach and adapt to new, complex, technical challenges
- Resourceful, creative and innovative in solution development, while understanding and considering the customer use cases and requirements
- Has a drive to deliver results. Extremely motivated and exhausts all efforts to complete tasks, has a can-do attitude towards delivering results, ability to positively impact time to market
- Someone that strives to understand internal and external customer needs and uses that knowledge to drive results within the projects and the teams
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management, problem solving, and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills to interface with internal and external stakeholders
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.