Customer Success Lead
We make it possible for readers to buy audiobooks from their local, independent bookstore of choice. As a Social Purpose Corporation, we’re committed to doing all we can to get more people reading. Our team is passionate about books, local communities, and the vital role that independent bookstores play in communities around the world.
The Customer Success Lead is responsible for directing all things related to customer support, which includes answering customer support emails, optimizing and managing the customer support schedule, and scaling customer support systems and processes as we grow internationally. This person will work closely with the product team in providing valuable input that will help shape the our customer’s experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering 100+ customer service emails each day
- Optimizing and crafting canned responses
- Managing and refining support schedule based on data
- Resolving customer issues through self-directed problem-solving, communication with appropriate team members, and mastery of systems/platforms
- Critically evaluating support data to inform product and marketing teams on a regular basis
- Constantly evaluating and improving customer support systems and processes based on the business and trends in customer support
- As the company grows, developing plan for support growth and international expansion
- Potentially covering customer support on weekends.
Knowledge and Experience
- 2+ years of online customer service experience.
- Background in data analytics is a plus, though not required.
- Experience with Freshdesk or another customer support platform is a plus, though not required.
- Publishing or book-industry experience is a plus, though not required.
Skills and Abilities
- Comfort with technology-based problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of data and ability to extrapolate key learnings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and evolving environment
- Ability to pay attention to the tiniest details, while also thinking strategically
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.