Our client is looking for a leader in the cyber security space who can help make sure our systems are secure and hardened against attackers. We're looking for a cyber security expert who is able to operate at each step in the SDLC and thrives in an environment built around continuous improvement. You will be responsible for conducting security reviews and threat modeling, evolving the security assurance process, and communicating with key stakeholders across the business.
You will help set the direction for all internally developed products and services. You will architect the development and implementation of security standards and controls in order to ensure that the organization's products are secure. This role combines long term strategic planning to raise the bar on security across the enterprise with the excitement and challenge of quickly reacting to new threat scenarios.
If you’re passionate about technical innovation, building great software that makes an impact on people's lives don’t overlook this career opportunity. As a Senior Engineer, you’ll have the satisfaction of seeing tangible results of your ingenuity as you develop features, experiences, and integrations.
They are a remote-friendly, hyper-growth, wealth-tech company based out of Atlanta. We value vulnerable high-quality/low-ego collaboration. If that sounds good to you, join us!
DAY IN THE LIFE
- Provide CyberSecurity subject matter expertise to the day-to-day operational aspects of the engineering team including improvement of current security controls.
- Define and oversee the documentation of detailed standards (e.g., guidelines, processes, procedures).
- Design and manage the technical evaluation of new security technologies.
- Collaborate and work to perform penetration testing against our existing products.
- Handle security audits and threat analysis.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF
- You have a security first mindset and are able to find the pitfalls in implementation.
- Able to collaborate with engineering and the business to accomplish security objectives.
- You want to lead the security posturing.
- You are a great communicator, play nice with others, and have a good balance of talent, humor, and initiative.
- You are passionate about building great software that makes an impact on people's lives.
YOUR EXPERIENCE + A FEW NICE TO HAVES
- 6+ years experience working in security space.
- Bachelors or above in Information Security, Computer Science or a related field.
- You understand how to implement/manage container/mobile application/OSS scanning.
- Strong understanding and familiarity with cloud security controls and best practices.
- Experience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, and common exploit tools and methods.
- Familiar with ACH fraud and fraud prevention
- Programming experience using a language like Python or Ruby.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.