- Knowledge of reports life cycle and/or agile development methods would be good
- Awareness of data governance practices
- High level PM skills first (stages of a project, PM tools, conflict management, risks, etc...)
- She/he will be working with analysts (requirement gatherers) and developers (SQL developers to develop the report) to follow up on deadlines, tasks delivery etc..
- Regarding interaction with business ops, it is more on the overall project planning, and setting customer expectations
- Project methodologies: when to use which ones, sometimes you need to bounce between the methods depending on the circumstances.
- Experience in the BI world, Epic environment
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.