As a key member of our team, you will be integral in building and maintaining data integration and warehouse solutions. These solutions are an integral part of key business functions like Actuarial, Finance, Acquisitions, Claims, Reinsurance and other key areas. As we modernize our current Data Architecture, we will leverage a more diverse technology stack such as Azure, Spark, HaDoop and beyond. Developing and scaling these big data technologies will be a core part of our daily job.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able think outside of the box and should have passion for building analytical solutions to enable business in making time sensitive and critical decisions.
- Design, Develop and Optimize data integrations between key business system data sources, Master References data sources, ODS and Data Warehouse.
- Align data integrations with Data Governance Master reference data to meet Data Governance objectives and data quality standards.
- Analyze data to assist in the development of data integration pipelines, to provide clarification of business requirements and to understand business processes.
- Build CI/CD pipeline for new data integration and maintain CI/CD pipeline for existing data integrations.
- Assist in building and designing Data Lake Architecture implementation leveraging Azure Cloud technologies including data integrations into the Data Lake.
- Develop data models, database objects, stored procedures and views in support of data integrations.
- Work with key business and technical stakeholders to formulate business requirements for new or enhanced data integrations.
- Understand key existing data integrations and dependencies between integration to maintain and upgrade the data integrations
- Deploy, visualize and communicate data analysis with PowerBI reports.
Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with key business and technical stakeholders
Communicates the progress against department goals/objectives and priorities on a regular basis
- Experience implementing Modern Data Processing Architectures leveraging Microsoft Technologies
- Experience in designing and developing ETL data pipelines leveraging SQL Server Integration Services, Microsoft Azure Data Factory or similar integration technology
- Experience developing data integration pipelines leveraging restful API services and queuing technologies a huge plus
- Proficient in writing Advanced SQLs with expertise in performance tuning of SQL Queries
- Experience in designing and building dimensional data models using a Data Warehouse Development Methodology framework such as Kimball or Inman
- Database development experience with Relational or MPP/distributed systems such as SQL Server/Oracle/Spark/Hadoop preferred and Big Data architectures
- Experience with Embarcadero Data Modeling tools and IBM CloudPack Data Governance tools.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.