As Delivery Manager you will manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team. You’ll be adept at delivering complex digital projects, breaking down barriers for your team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process will enable resource to be appropriately allocated. You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
Skills and experience
It’s essential that you have:
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.