Director, Brand and Design Services
The Director, Brand and Design Services is responsible for enhancing the positioning and performance within its competitive segment and driving alignment across marketing and the business. This person will be responsible for unlocking new ways for the brand to go-to-market, across the buyer’s journey by identifying key strategic opportunities from around the business and externally. The leader will inspire high level creative thinking, build processes for stewardship of the brand, and enable their team to execute flawlessly, all to drive the long-term success of our Client's brand.
- Lead brand initiatives from idea to execution across a cross-functional team, globally.
- Translate internal and external research and trends into actionable strategies for moving the brand forward
- Understand how to operationalize strategies
- Educate/communicate brand strategy, positioning, voice, and tone across every customer-facing function in the business
- Develop and drive media, content and PR campaigns by partnering with internal teams to create campaign and measurement plans, and assets; and communicate direction and updates to ensure end to end success for marketing programs
- Develop the brand KPIs and goals based on inputs from business leadership, marketing leaders, and sales
- Support measurement of success of branding plans, including advertising campaigns, social media and more
- Identify strategic business opportunities and challenges; respond with a strategy that aligns and supports the overall growth strategy for the brand
- Work as strong liaison to Corporate to ensure synergy with brand activities
- Contributes to website strategy and content to ensure branded messages come through across all touchpoints.
- Brainstorms new and creative delivery options
- Drive internal and external representation of the brand, including product naming, creative, and logo usage
- Continuously strives to improve the quality and effectiveness of all customer marketing from a brand perspective.
- Integrates efforts with social media, media relations, digital marketing, customer marketing and employee communications
- 10+ years marketing and global brand management experience
- 5+ years of people leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Public Relations or Communications
- Previous Fortune 100 or large agency job experience a plus
- Previous experience in large, complex organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Creative and strategic thinker and risk-taker
- Ability to succeed in often interrupt-driven, ambiguous and highly matrixed environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence key stake holders
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Winning attitude and willingness to be a brand ambassador
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.