Director - Business Development Executive
MUST SELL TO THE PROCUREMENT BUYERS/DIVISION WITHIN A COMPANY!
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for developing new business with net new logo customers across North America.
Working closely with the CEO, the Senior Leadership Team and Client Services organization this individual will be responsible for lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing consulting deals for prospective customers. In addition, this individual is expected to identify and refer sales opportunities to other business units.
- Meet or exceed all new business development objectives.
- Build relationships with key executives and decision makers within accounts, notably with C-level executives within Finance, Procurement and Sourcing.
- Form strategic account and close plans including customer profiles, targeted programs, forecast reports and action items.
- The successful candidate will have an aptitude for managing a complex, consultative sales process including lead generation, proposal development, presentation and contract negotiation for rapidly evolving services offerings.
- Outgoing, professional and mature demeanor with a gift for establishing and maintaining a positive rapport and working relationship with a wide variety of personality types.
- Develop, share and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all key competitors.
- Maintain timely sales and related information and provide reporting through designated tools.
- Work directly with marketing and ODC (on-demand creation/telemarketing) teams to drive lead generation and qualification with ideal targets.
- Attend procurement and financial conferences (5-7 annually) focused on networking and lead development.
- 8-10+ years of relevant and successful experience in new business development with a well-regarded organization.
- Experience selling consulting services is desired.
- Prior experience within procurement and/or supply chain sectors is desired.
- Track record of successfully establishing and managing Director, VP and C-Suite client relationships at major corporations including leading presentations to these executives.
- Undergrad degree from a well-regarded university; MBA a plus, but not required.
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial, growth stage, performance driven environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to present comfortably to senior executives
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity.
- Demonstrated management consulting and analytical skills.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to travel weekly on 1-3 day trips to client sites and/or conferences nationwide
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.