Director of Product Management
Are you looking to deliver an exceptional user experience for a world-class product? Do you have a passion for relentless pursuit of continuous improvement? If settle is not in your vocabulary, then you may be in the right spot. Our client is seeking a high energy, enthusiastic individual to lead the Product Management team to dominate the market.
The Director of Product Management will oversee product management with an emphasis on the expansion of platform capabilities, user experience, and alignment with business needs. We are looking for a product leader who brings deep Product Management experience with a proven ability to understand the intersection of data, technology, and business operations to deliver a world-class product.
- Lead the product development process by helping to define business process, quantify feature benefits and success criteria, user experience and provide necessary documentation for assigned products, including wireframes, process maps and functional design/requirement documents
- Build effective teams: Lead, manage, and mentor product managers, business/product analysts, and user experience experts.
- Fulfill vision and purpose: Develop & own a high impact, growth driving product roadmap for the company that balances long-term growth, short-term opportunities, platform stability, and rapid expansion of product capabilities.
- Drive results: Manage the day-to-day product development lifecycle end-to-end.
- Lead the management of sprints and evaluate results. Develop comprehensive metrics and dashboards for determining product direction.
- Expand Business Operations: Support the development of product pricing/business models and competitive positioning. Work with product marketing team to drive a focused product and go-to-market strategy to expand relevance and adoption of solutions.
- Engage with Stakeholders: Work with key stakeholders in our executive leadership team as well as stakeholders in our business units to design, build and deliver an exception product to our customers.
- Establish Customer Advisory Board: Create a customer advisory board to drive customer engagement, product roadmap and customer value to help form a strategy on how we can improve our product offerings and overall customer experience.
- Create and Design: Work directly with the Founder and CEO to go from concept to design with our product features that will drive customer adoption and deliver a compelling user experience for our customers.
- 7+ year’s product management experience in a technical setting.
- Demonstrable experience of a customer-focused approach to UX.
- Experience of Agile methodologies and leading Agile teams in product delivery.
We'd like to see
- Ability and willingness to dive in and work hands on where needed to keep the product development on track.
- A deep understanding of product management processes and methodologies, as well as product planning tools such as Jira
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams, executives, and representatives across the stakeholder groups.
- Possess a unique blend of business, product management, and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement.
- Strong work ethic with a do-what-it-takes attitude
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Strong written and verbal skills essential
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.