Director of Product Management - 100% remote.
As the Director of Product Management reporting to the VP of Product, you will define, evangelize, and manage the product development process and own the product roadmap, feature definition, and prioritization for the product suite to meet overall business objections.
This is a position for someone who's developed mature leadership skills, as you will be responsible for hiring, developing, and coaching a team of highly intelligent and highly engaged Product Managers and UX Designers. You will also ensure that the team and the cross-functional stakeholders (engineering, sales, marketing, implementation, customer success, support and operations) are excited about the product roadmap and are aligned on our approach to deliverables.
*We are open to this person working from anywhere in the Eastern or Central Time Zones with a strong preference to the Atlanta Metropolitan area.
We’re offering the opportunity to:
- Manage and grow a high-performing Product Team. Develop hiring and scaling plans to ensure we can meet our product objectives.
- Serve as the liaison between product and cross-functional stakeholders to evangelize and improve on product processes. Implement product management best practices in the organization for roadmap prioritization & planning, problem discovery, solution validation, product development, testing, product beta & launch, bug triage, etc.
- Ensure alignment of product roadmap with product vision, strategy, and goals (inclusive of strategic and operational product goals e.g., revenue growth & scaling responsibly)
- Define a process and/or framework to help product & development teams break down large product goals into smaller achievable deliverables & iterations during roadmap prioritization & planning
- Stay abreast of revenue cycle management, patient payments, and fintech trends that may impact product strategy & roadmap
- Engage extensively with clients to gather direct input on the market feedback to drive the best client experience possible
Some experience that might help for the opportunity:
- Experience mentoring & coaching product managers & designers (e.g., skill development, career growth)
- Demonstrated success in rolling out new processes & decision frameworks to help scale & empower teams
- Demonstrated success in defining roadmap, new products/features, and launching enterprise solutions
- Proven success in effectively working with cross functional teams to deliver success
- Good negotiator with effective results and ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
- High bias for action through teaming with internal and external collaboration
- Ability to tailor communications in business and technical terms depending on the audience, both small and large group settings
- Understand highly complex and technical solutions
- Data-driven decision-making, strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Industrial Design, Business or have equivalent experience required
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in SaaS product management in a highly regulated environment required
- Experience working in an agile development methodology required
- 2+ years in Healthcare IT required
- Experience in healthcare revenue cycle management strongly preferred
- 2+ years in people management required with proven success in development of team required
- Travel approximately 15%
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.