Director, SaaS Operations (fully remote)
You will be expected to run operations for the Machine Identity platform as a Service in a dynamic, fast-moving marketplace, with success measured by operations-specific KPIs. You will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, external partners and an agile team to drive platform availability to 99.99999.
To succeed in this role, you must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, and the personal drive and charisma to make your Operations vision a reality.
- Exceptional presentation skills, because you will have direct interaction with management and key stake holders
- Collaborate with IT, sourcing, and business stakeholders to identify and document all SaaS applications and subscriptions throughout the organization.
- Create documentation around evaluation, integration and governance within IT best practices for application adoption, license provisioning, security, privacy, and user on- and off-boarding.
- Determines KPI measurements for SaaS application adoption, usage and sentiment, and delivers reporting to stakeholders across the organization.
- Evaluate and monitors SaaS application inventory across the organization for optimal cost-effectiveness, including the elimination of application or cost center redundancy.
- Leads teams to independently evaluate their best practices and adopt a value-driven approach
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience, because you will be the expert in designing and providing solutions for enterprise level systems
- Business acumen, because you will be involved in scoping the costs and resources, and managing the profitability of various projects
- Visionary leadership skills, because you will initiate new ideas to be implemented as research and development projects, which may eventually lead to development of key IP assets
- Rich knowledge on cloud platforms
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Run Operations efficiently
- Streamline infrastructure usage
- Improve platform availability to 99.99999%
- Drive up SaaS Customer Sat
- Introduce and improve processes to make Operations better
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.