Engineering Manager - Growth
In this role, you will lead a development team that is responsible for developing, iterating, and continually improving our registration website and mobile registration process, as well as our marketing website. You will collaborate closely with marketing and other business stakeholders to enable customer acquisition.
This role reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience managing teams, ideally with 5+ developers
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent, masters preferred
We'd love to see
- Strong technical background in Growth Engineering and best practices around a/b testing and customer acquisition
- Experience running A/B tests to optimize the growth of a product
- Ability to develop a sense of ownership, accountability & urgency with your teams
- Experience collaborating with engineering leaders and cross-functional team members; experience working directly with marketing a plus
- Ability to provide technical mentorship and guidance to the team
- Build websites that directly enable customer acquisition growth, as well as our main website and careers page
- Define and implement coding standards and frameworks to facilitate effective A/B testing
- Design, build, and maintain A/B testing experiments and help to build new features across the Greenlight platform
- Build business logic that determines the signup experience a user sees
- Lead process improvement efforts as we grow our team and scale our product
- Manage and mentor a team of software engineers; recruit, develop and retain great engineers
- Remain engaged with latest technology trends and understand operational challenges to continually evolve growth marketing websites and mobile registration
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.