Are you ready to work on a new set of market leading products poised to make a splash in the industry? You can as a Software Engineer within our client's Hospitality Division.
Their Hospitality Solutions is an entrepreneurial team focused on building innovative omni channel solutions for quick and table service restaurants. In this senior role, you will join a team building products augmented by a web-based Back Office and customer facing user interface. You will be hands on and enjoy creating new products. You desire to work in a team of full stack developers and love working in an Agile environment. We’re looking for someone who values and cares about the big picture but can execute today. Join us on the ground floor – a software and services innovator. We offer great opportunities and an attractive compensation package including bonus and the chance to work on a team of stellar people.
Areas of Responsibility
• Designs and implements new product features and implements modifications to existing product features to include technical documentation.
• Builds and executes unit tests for new or existing application code
• Works with Customer Care team members to resolve problems with released software.
• Exhibits very high personal commitment to quality, software engineering best practices, and protection of sensitive consumer information
• Attends daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, work estimates
• Provides input into and release management decisions
• Ability to drive issues to effective resolution and to find solutions to challenging, time-critical problems
• Mentors team members and conducts code and test reviews.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of experience in software architecture, design, and development
• Proficient in agile processes and methods, particularly Scrum
• Experience building loosely coupled software components and services that are scalable, high quality, and extensible
• 3+ years of experience with C#, Xamarin, XML, and JSON experience
• Proficiency in automated unit test development practices and design methodologies
• RESTful web services
• Applications, Database and SQL performance tuning experience
• Data modeling concepts and best practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Cloud POS experience
• Point of Sale, Hospitalty/Retail, eCommerce, or payment processing applications
• Message Queuing technologies (MSMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, ActiveMQ)
• High volume, high availability solutions
• PCI compliance, secure development, and data encryption techniques
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.