Enterprise Account Executive
Northeast Territory: Excluding NY
Our client is looking for driven, career-oriented individuals to leverage our proven approach and tools to drive new sales opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our rapidly growing sales team! The Sales Account Executive role offers development of enterprise selling skills, interaction with C-Level executives and the opportunity to advance in a growing high-tech company headquartered in Atlanta. The Sales Account Executive is responsible for selling our client's flagship solutions, an A.I.-powered Business Process, Transaction Monitoring, and Forensic Analytics Software suite.
Sales Account Executives are required to:
- Meet/exceed sales objectives with targeted new customers.
- Run full sales cycle (start to finish).
- Effectively and independently deliver their key product's value proposition.
- Work and learn tour client's B2B SaaS sales methodology, follow the process and integrate specific solution messaging.
- Consistently demonstrate positive and professional image with all written and verbal communication.
- Track pipeline activity, account volume and progress to manage workflow.
- 8-10 years managing complex, full sales cycles
- Consistent quota achievement focused on enterprise-level clients
- SaaS experience is a must, selling Fintech and/or back-office solutions is preferrable
- Background with solutions that are highly transformational to business process
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Goal-oriented, self-starter able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to communicate effectively with F1000 executives
- Strong business acumen; high energy and positive attitude
- High EQ with the ability to assess a stakeholder matrix and motivate those individuals to action
- Challenger mentality that can effectively educate and persuade prospects
- Detail oriented with great problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Professional, confident and ethical
- Detail and process oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hard working and flexible in job responsibilities
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment