Enterprise Application Architect
The Enterprise Application Architect will be responsible for the design, development, governance, and implementation of an enterprise-wide system architecture strategy. They will lead the Enterprise Architecture (EA) center of excellence, collaborating with other technical leaders, to ensure the overall system platform supports addressing the complex business problems of today. The EAA will have a strong understanding of TOGAF principles and experience implementing best practices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the development of enterprise application architecture analysis, design, integration, and tooling
- Define and ensure adherence to architectural governance practices
- Creation of architectural views, documentation, and roadmaps
- Providing solutions for enterprise architecture monitoring
- Works directly with the Infrastructure and App Dev teams to build and implement a hybrid on-prem/cloud solution for high availability and scalability.
- Willingness to collaborate with a variety of technical teams, understand their needs and complexities, foster diverse ideas and bring to an accepted solution; lead through change
- Develop application prototypes and foundational services to support the development teams
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Software/Systems Engineering, or equivalent experience required. Master’s preferred. Equivalent years of experience are defined as one year of professional experience for each year of college requested.
- Minimum of 10 years in Application Design/Development (.Net/SQL) required.
- Minimum of 5 years in Application Integration/SOA required.
- Minimum of 5 years in Application Architecture required.
- Experience in microservices, containerization, DevOps preferred.
- Experience in the transportation/logistics industry a plus.
- Experience in an Agile software development environment preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills.
- TOGAF certification a plus.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.