The Enterprise Architect sets the direction and establishes the approach for integrating applications, catalogs, develops, coordinates, communicates, maintains, and enforces the overall Enterprise Architecture Models, Representations, Initiatives, Capabilities, and Standard Components used by the Enterprise to perform all business and technology related activities.
- Strong knowledge of EA design patterns and principles
- Definition, implementation, and execution of the processes for the definition, maintenance, and conformance of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Update and maintain the key Enterprise Architecture deliverables.
- Architectural leadership
- Ongoing evangelisation and communication of the Enterprise Architecture both within the technical teams, and the business units.
- Ongoing research and assessment of new approaches for potential use within the Enterprise.
- Developing and updating/enhancing the Enterprise Architecture
- Coordinating all Enterprise Architecture activities locally and globally
- Auditing compliance within the Enterprise Architecture standards
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Field or equivalent job experience required
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role (P3 - 10+yrs, P4 - 15+yrs)
- You have a working knowledge of architecture frameworks
- You have expertise with different architecture and design patterns and tools
- You have a consistent record of driving and leading large-scale architectural projects
- You have experience in reviewing and selecting Technical and Applications Architectures solutions
- You have experience of working with Technical and Application Architects
- You have solid hands-on experience on software development life cycles
- You have experience with a variety of modern programming languages and web-based development frameworks
- You are able to clearly communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences – listening and providing answers
- You have the proven ability to lead through organizational change
- You have a very keen attention to detail
- You have solid experience working with diverse technology platforms
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You excel in strategic planning and problem-solving
- You can successful mentor developers who are looking to become architects
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with on-prem to cloud migration
- Experience with GCP
- Security - Risk analysis and Threat modeling
- Hands on evaluation and exploration of new and emerging technologies.
- Master’s degree
- You have a full working knowledge of technologies such as UNIX, Oracle, SQL Server and TCP/IP for example, as well as knowledge of one or more programming languages
- You have the ability to build good relationships with customers and coworkers
- You can gather and assimilate information
- You have good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice
- You can adapt and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace with innovation. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.