The Full Stack Developer will work to build custom software solutions using modern web technologies, creating innovative solutions and collaborating with the solutions team to implement new features and plan for future capabilities. The right candidate for this job will be ambitious and self-directed with a passion for Agile-based, AWS cloud-native development. You will have prior software product development experience across the full stack of user interface, API, data, and analytics development with a thorough understand of DevOps and its supporting services and tools.
The contributions you can anticipate making:
- Development of the platform across its full life cycle.
- Developing functional and responsive mobile and web applications.
- Contributing to the overall architecture of the platform and its applications.
- Maintaining the quality, performance, and responsiveness of the platform.
- Collaborating with product managers, internal and external development resources, and other stakeholders to design, develop, and launch new features.
- Engaging in all aspects of release cycles, including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review.
- Providing last-line application support to internal teams and external customers.
- Time will be spent developing UI to Web API and everything in between. Time spent will depend on experience (tech you have used), but we would like to build a well-rounded team who are proficient in our dev stack:
- Java, Spring Boot, Docker and ECS
- EKS, EC2, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, CloudFormation, CloudFront, S3, and IAM services are nice to have.
- HTML5,, and related frameworks.
- REST APIs using micro services architecture.
Interested? Here is what we need to see on your resume:
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in application software development, with increasing levels of technical responsibility.
- At least 3 years of strong technical and architectural experience working with modern frameworks, patterns and practice.
- Experience with modern server and services technologies.
- Java, Spring Boot, Docker and ECS
- Proven background developing solutions in a cloud environment, including knowledge of AWS Lambda, EKS,, EC2, DynamoDb, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, Cloudformation, Cloudfront, S3, and IAMservices.
- 3+ years' experience developing REST APIs using micro services architecture.
- Extensive experience in implementing web services other interfaces to external systems.
- Experience working with DevOps teams in establishing automated build, test and deployment environments.
- Experience with modern software development tools and methodologies such as Agile.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.