We offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
JOB SUMMARY: We are seeking software engineers who are self-driven and extremely passionate about designing and building low level software. The engineers will join our data connectivity and integration team. The team is responsible for building the best connectors on the market to connect all types of applications to data stored in relational, Big Data, and NoSQL databases as well as cloud services. You may work on bleeding edge data security features, maximizing performance, creating innovative solutions for fit-for-purpose sources, or enhancing or creating internal tools to maximize our efficiency.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Participate in all aspects of the software life cycle (design, development, quality assurance, deployment, & maintenance)
- Actively involved in measuring, validating, and ensuring software meets the behavioral, quality, and performance requirements
- Contribute to debugging, troubleshooting defects; author software and build automation to resolve problems permanently
- Participate actively in code reviews, bug/issue triage, and support well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals
- Review and influence ongoing design, architecture, standards and methods for operating services and systems; assess design and code changes to drive improvements
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Excellent coding skills in C/C++ and Java with demonstrated work experience
- Experience in relational database coding in SQL, ODBC, or JDBC
- Experienced in MVC frameworks such as Spring and back-end programming using Java, Node.js.
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in device driver design, OS development or network development preferred.
- Hands-on work with network testing, database/database server testing
- Experience with CI/TDD/BDD
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.