Voted as one of Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, 8 years running, this SaaS company is looking to add an experienced Full-Stack .Net Developer who has experience with Web Forms. The Software Developer will be responsible for development, maintenance, and support of all client-facing applications. The Software Developer is expected to be able to analyze, design, code, test, document, and implement projects and troubleshoot any Web or Client/Server based system developed internally.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting with internal customers to document business and process requirements
- Design, code, test, implement and support production systems
- Responsible for adherence to standards, policies and development guidelines
- Responsible for managing small to medium projects. Includes designing scope, business requirements, system architecture, technical design, development, implementation and support.
- Off-hours availability for support, problem determination, and problem resolutions of productions systems is required
- MVC, jQuery, JSON, REST/SOAP web services, XML.
- Ability to work with the following technologies: SQL Reporting Services, Cordova, Ionic, AJAX
- Ability to work with the following programs: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Team Foundation Server, MS Project, MS Office, and Visio
- Ability to work with the following libraries and any other PSG decides to adopt: DevExpress Controls, jqWidgets Controls, Twitter Bootstrap, Angular2, TypeScript
- Ability to work with the following SDKs: Android SDK, iOS SDK, Windows Phone SDK
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.