Full-Stack Software Engineer
We are seeking a Front End Software Developer to help build our rapidly-growing indoor-positioning platform.
We’re a small and rapidly growing company that uses lightweight processes, iterates quickly, and has a lot of fun in the process. You will own the upper portion of the stack, working closely with our interaction designers to build modern web applications.
This is a mid- to upper-level role in our Atlanta offices (between Buckhead and Midtown). Previous experience in healthcare is not required, but a high level of curiosity, a demonstrated history of continuous learning and a bias for action are required.
- Build beautiful experiences using React / Redux
- Work closely with interaction designers
- Work in an iterative fashion (lightweight Scrum)
- Write tests as you code (we’re not TDD, but value testing)
- 3+ years professional experience building consumer facing web applications
- Expertise with React / Redux
- Proficiency with web markup - HTML5 / CSS3 (Less/Sass)
- Proficiency with Webpack
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience or interest in GraphQL
- Experience with UI unit testing
- Knowledge or interest in WebGL
- Knowledge of Node.js
- MongoDB experience
- AWS experience
- Healthcare experience
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.