Inside Sales Executive
The mission of the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is to make the first contact with prospective clients. The SDR will focus on territory and pipeline development and will act as a “hunter”. The SDR is responsible for:
- Uncover and qualify opportunities which are then passed to the Partner Sales Representative to close. The SDR will be expected to meet certain critical metrics as defined by the sales approach. These metrics will include outbound prospecting, inbound lead qualification and opportunities found and passed. Activities will be reviewed weekly with sales management.
- Use a consultative approach to understand a prospect’s goals and needs, identify the key “pain points”, build the initial trust that Tricentis can potentially help solve those pains, and introduce the DSR was a meeting has been agreed upon to begin the sales process.
- Build and execute territory based Sales Campaigns in partnership with the DSR and corporate marketing.
- Perform company and prospect research as a part of lead generation and qualification for the Global Alliances Team
- Contact and qualify sales leads from marketing campaigns, partners, and prospective partners
- Contact new prospects via phone, email and social media to understand their needs and explain how those needs may be met.
- Enhance product knowledge through regularly scheduled training sessions
- Provide qualified sales-ready leads to the partner team to further account development/penetration efforts.
- 4+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Technical education and solid technical knowledge (e.g. university degree, etc.)
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Candidates should have one of the following: software, sales experience or other related business experience
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- A high achiever, competitive, and individually motivated
- A skilled communicator, adept at building and nurturing relationships and trust, active listener
- Good time management skills
Be Great | Give Back | Be True | Follow Purpose | Have Fun
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.