Head of Inside Sales
- To support our US expansion, we are looking for a dynamic and experienced Head of Inside Sales with a proven record of accomplishment delivering year over year sales growth.
- Our new Head of Inside Sales will have a proven experience of building highly successful inbound sales teams. They will have created and implemented highly effective processes that maximize inquiry conversions and be able to demonstrate clear ROI gains in prior roles.
- Reporting to the VP of Operations but with strong links with the UK Head of Sales and Operations Board members, this amazing individual will be ambitious, confident and will model what excellent sales behaviors look like on a daily basis.
- Setting direction, activity and process for the US Sales team
- Motivating the Sales team to achieve their best results
- Providing training and development of all Sales Team members
- Advising and implementing proven sales cycle and process to deliver great results
- Work collaboratively with the UK Head of Sales, US VP of Operations and other key leaders in the Business on Sales strategy and lead conversion optimisation
- Achieve monthly business targets for acquisition, retention and client referrals (as a team and individually)
- Reporting on sales performance against key targets and reporting and acting upon any variances
- Understand the client experience and know what aspects of our client experience drive acquisition, retention and referral business
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing to ensure marketing and sales teams are aligned
- You will be an experienced, inspirational and motivating leader who is used to being accountable for delivering sales team successes
- Able to demonstrate a record of accomplishment in people management, you will have experience of building, leading, guiding and developing Sales teams to achieve success and growth
- We are ambitious and progressive here and we are looking for you to demonstrate a record of accomplishment of success and the positive impact and return on investment you have delivered
- Working collaboratively is key. You will have experience in delivering with a consultative selling approach demonstrating a strong record with high conversions, cross sell and upsell.
- You will also value the benefits of encouraging team successes by supporting and coaching team members
- You have a commercial and business focused mind-set
- You will love to celebrate the part you and your team play in growing the US client base. You will have a passion for showcasing the facts and figures that celebrate your team’s success and will of course be results orientated and want to exceed targets
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.