- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Benefits administration, as well as research into options for benefits offerings. Partner with benefits broker during renewals, etc.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- As company continues to grow, formalize job descriptions for each department
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Work with senior leadership to develop a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Partner with recruiting partners throughout the recruitment and selection process
- Provide senior leadership with decision support through HR metrics
- Bachelor’s degree.
- HR certification (such as SPHR) preferred
- 7+ years of progressively responsible HR experience
- Experience working in an HR capacity for a young, entrepreneurial company preferred
- Experience developing policies and procedures
- Must thrive working in a fast-paced, evolving company environment
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.