Immuta Platform Administrator
We are seeking a highly motivated Immuta Platform Administrator to join our Data Innovation Unit. Working very closely with peer platform administrators, developers, Product/Project Managers and Customers, you will play an active role in administering the existing Enterprise Immuta Platform. You will join a team of platform adminstrators who are specialized one tool, but cross-trained on other tools. While you will focus on Immuta, administration knowledge of these other platforms is beneficial – QlikSense, Tableau, PowerBI, SAP Business Objects, Matillion, Snowflake, Dataiku or Databricks.
This role requires a willingness to dive into complex problems to help the team find elegant solutions. How you communicate and approach problems is important to us. We are looking for team players, who are willing to bring people across the disciplines together.
This position will provide the unique opportunity to operate in a start-up-like environment within a Fortune 50 company. Together we aim to achieve new levels of productivity by changing the way we work and identifying new sources of growth for our customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Install and configure Immuta.
- Monitor the Immuta platform and recommend platform improvements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Immuta platform issues.
- Configure data source connections and manage asset libraries.
- Identify and raise system capacity related issues (storage, licenses, performance threshold).
- Define best practices for Immuta deployment.
- Participate in overall data platform architecture and strategy.
- Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution based on best practices and application functionality with minimal direction.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3+ years working in customer success or in a customer-facing engineering capacity is required.
- Large scale implementation experience with complex solutions environment.
- Experience in customer-facing positions, preferably industry experience in technology based solutions.
- Experience being able to navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer/partner requests or projects.
- Experience with Linux command line.
- An aptitude for both analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, as well as for mapping business requirements into technical features.
- Knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies helpful
- 2+ years experience in a cloud ops / kubernetes application deployment and management role, working with an enterprise software or data product.
- Experience with Attribute-based Access Control (ABAC), Virtual Director Services (VDS), PING Federate or Azure Active Directory (AAD) helpful.
- Cloud platform architecture, administration and programming experience desired.
- Experience with Helm, Argo CD, Docker, and cloud networking.
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, written, and verbal.
- Experience with Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Candidates with DoD experience are preferred.
Education and Work Experience:
- This position requires a minimum A BA/BS Degree (or equivalent) in technology, computing or other related field of study.
- Experience in lieu of education may be considered if the individual has ten (10) or more years of relevant experience.
**U.S. citizenship is required
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.