We are looking for experienced Implementation Engineers to join our Implementation team based in our Atlanta, US office.
Implementation Engineers will work with both our internal teams and customers in order to develop and deliver of our award-winning platform.
The role requires both strong technical and communication skills, in order to understand and explain the complexities of our software for customers. Prior experience in software delivery or interface development is beneficial, but not essential.
- Managing the end-to-end deployment and configuration of our award-winning platform, on-premise or hosted in the cloud.
- Mentoring and training more junior colleagues, both in the context of deployment projects and code reviews.
- Configuring and testing integration of customers’ data sources into the APIs.
- Assisting in the design and development of customer business rules in the platform.
- Designing and writing test cases to ensure the quality of code delivered to customers.
- Supporting customers throughout the lifecycle of a deployment, from initial engagement to post-live support and maintenance.
- Assisting with designing and documenting suitable customer solutions using deep understanding of a customer’s core business problem.
- Designing the best way to deploy and configure the platform to meet customer needs, identifying custom and repeatable changes that this would produce.
- Developing plugin modules e.g. for data ingestion or transformation.
- Working closely with development, data science and QA staff to ensure new features are built, tested, and deployed for a customer on time.
- Occasionally travelling on-site to a customer’s environment – US or abroad.
- Strong academic background in a relevant discipline, e.g. Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering.
- Experience with working in a Linux environment.
- Experience of involvement in multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience in a customer facing role in the tech industry.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to a range of different audiences – from highly technical to non-technical business owners.
- Strong experience with shell scripting (Bash preferred).
- Familiarity with web services (e.g. REST), and associated components (e.g. JSON).
- Experience of working with distributed systems (e.g. Apache Zookeeper, Apache Kafka).
- Experience with deploying software in cloud-based environments (e.g. AWS).
- Experience writing production-quality code (Python or Java preferred).
- Experience with database architecture and scripting (e.g. SQL or MongoDB).
- Experience with source control (e.g. Gitlab).
- Familiarity with DevOps and software testing concepts (e.g. continuous integration, test-driven-development).
The work is often challenging and fast paced. We are looking for someone who has the following qualities:
Enjoys working in a team of like-minded and intelligent people to solve complex problems.
A passion to expand your repertoire of technical experience.
A focus on personal achievement and responsibilities.
Rigorous attention to detail, both in your communication and your desire to deliver high-quality software.
Enthusiasm for leading implementation project teams, and mentoring more junior colleagues.
A passion to work for one of the fastest growing fraud prevention technologies in the world
And most importantly, a small-company attitude: willingness to adapt to a variable role and a great can-do attitude.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.