Infrastructure Engineer will work closely with the infrastructure team members and be responsible for designing, building and managing our physical infrastructure. This position will enhance and develop the existing infrastructure to provide a proactive approach to support and the successful implementation of new systems and services. You'll work with a driven, talented team of engineers in a collaborative environment to deliver infrastructure that powers the core systems.
- Design, deploy and maintain enterprise infrastructure including storage, servers, and software
- Manage virtualization platform and plan upgrades and expansions activities
- Manage infrastructure automation and configuration management solution
- Plan and execute upgrades and maintenance for enterprise applications within the company
- Administer Windows Server, Active Directory, Azure and Office 365
- Administer Citrix environment
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve PC issues
- Support Mobile Device Management solutions
- Second level support for end-user systems and applications issues.
- Administer and support EMC storage platforms.
- Lead the PC Imaging Process and management of GPOs
- Support our collaboration solutions that include Zoom, Teams and Webex.
- College degree in the field or a related area, or equivalent technical experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Significant experience and strong knowledge of Citrix is a must
- Solid knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Hyper-V and Active Directory, certifications a plus
- Experience with Azure and Office365
- Proficiency with PowerShell Scripting
- Familiarity with SQL Database environments preferred
- Experience supporting SCCM, AirWatch and Intune mobile technologies
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco network equipment (switches/routers); Telephony (VoIP, Call Manager, Presence)
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply - we’d love to hear from you.
A Human Approach to Staffing
eHire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.