- We are looking for a passionate and creative Integration Support Engineer to join a specialized team to help build and support high quality, innovative and fully performing computer-system components that together act as a single system. The successful candidate will work in an agile team environment and service our entire product portfolio. This position will require a quick ramp-up to understanding the product functionalities and various integration techniques used by our Alliance partners from requirements analysis, technical design and application deployments.
- Note: The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar.
- Under general supervision and direction, owns customer-reported integration support incidents including recording issue and resolution details in CRM, collaborating with internal teams, and timely follow-up until incident is resolved.
- Basic ability to read/understand XML/JSON messages.
- Learn to be a cross-functional agile team member and learn new skills, including, but not limited to, creating database queries and scripts, or testing best practices.
- Work within an evolving agile development environment utilizing small teams that include developers, DBAs and QA members.
- With minimal assistance, works with Technical Support to develop new support procedures and assist with training.
- Under general supervision, participates in integration walk-throughs as technical SME.
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources or more senior level Integration Engineers .
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works with customers to implement integration between their system and ours.
- Demonstrates basic skills and knowledge of position.
- Performs administrative tasks in a timely and professional manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Note: Qualifications listed are guidelines. Other factors may be considered.
- Associate’s Degree or Certificate program in related field
- 0-2 years’ experience with working with SOAP and RESTful web services
- 0-2 years’ experience with Service-oriented architecture
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures in the SDLC
- Knowledge of JSP, SQL, HTML, XML, and JSON
- Educational or Project experience with back-end databases
- Knowledge of ReadyAPI and Postman
- Knowledge of test-driven development techniques is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies a plus
- Knowledge of supply chain logistics a plus
- Highly motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills and ability to represent the organization in a professional manner
- Detail Oriented
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient communication in both written and conversational English
- Collaborative mindset and experience interacting with business and technical customers
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment with multiple priorities and projects
- Ability to adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to remain updated about new technologies and standards
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.