Sr Java Developer - Full Stack (remote)
Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring JPA, MySQL, MongoDB, AWS
We’re looking for a senior full-stack engineer to contribute to cutting-edge ReactJS/Java microservice solution. This role would primarily focus on the Java Springboot Microservices.
This person needs to know how to collaborate and communicate with remote technical team members and take ideas and input and turn them into reality. The right person will enter our fast-paced environment and quickly build strong relationships with the team and make contributions to our growing platform.
This is a remote full-time role reporting to the Atlanta division.
- You’ll work with our Chief Technology Officer and design team to translate technical requirements into code, consult on prioritization of platform features, and build and refine new features.
- You’ll be a master of focus, skillfully deploying new features and releases as we look to rapidly transform the ruby platform into ReactJS/Java
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in software design, software development & architecture
- Expert experience working remote and with remote team members.
- Experience in agile teams with working knowledge on how work gets from ideation to production
- Excellent Java 8 or higher experience
- Experience with consuming API services
- Excellent Spring JPA development skills
- Experience in HTML5 and grid-based CSS frameworks like Bootstrap.
- AWS Beanstalk, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, S3 experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU...
- Are excited and empowered by a mission-driven company & culture of building products and tools that positively impact the well-being automotive dealership clients.
- Are a demonstrated and celebrated teammate & leader - someone whom your previous teams would love to work with again.
- Are a hustler - you love the early-stage process of product development and enjoy owning the larger goal.
- Are able to balance vision with details and impending deadlines - you embrace a “ship fast” mentality
- Are a great partner-in-crime - you can think at a strategic level as a co-conspirator and thought partner for your colleagues, manager, and everyone you interact with.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.