Senior Java Software Engineer
Super cool - Atlanta based software company experiencing high growth seeks Senior Java Engineers to help build out their leading edge Supply Chain optimization application. As a senior engineer on the Development team, you will be expected to wear multiple hats regarding design and development of omni-channel fulfillment, e-commerce and supply chain solutions for our customer base while being exposed to many modern technology platforms and cloud-based applications in the market. You will join a team of world-class, highly motivated engineers delivering a high-quality software architecture that will help solve the challenges at the scale that our customers trust us to get right, and so communication and ability to work in a team environment are key for this position.
What You’ll Do
- Design and develop scalable, mission-critical web applications in a SaaS environment utilizing Java technologies, including feature development for concurrent user activity, bulk data processing, integration and messaging, as well as reporting and analytics.
- Key development activities include both back-end development of business logic, workflows and data processing as well as front-end web development including mobile
- Collaborating with other team members from Development, Product Management and Implementation teams to design and plan the delivery of software solution features.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar field
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing Java web applications
- Software development experience using Spring and Hibernate
- Must demonstrate solid knowledge of using SQL for business logic and reporting queries
- Strongly preferred - Web Services (SOAP, RESTful)
- Expertise in Object-Oriented design and implementation methodologies, design patterns and multi-threaded client/server architectures
- Serious candidates should come with an entrepreneurial outlook and be ready to contribute innovative ideas
- Ideal candidates will be self-starting, self-motivated and hold a strong work ethic
- Effective communication skills working with related engineers and implementation teams are key to the position
- Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience
- Company equity
- Be part of an energetic team that is serious about delivering innovative software solutions to customers and cultivating our culture. We work awfully hard and are having a blast doing it. This team believes that what we are doing is a game-change in the industry.
- Best coffee machine in the business.
- Standing desk (if you’re into that sort of thing) and choice of your own computer.
- Corporate events including movie nights, Top Golf outings and other shenanigans.
- Corporate office with quiet areas and Avalon for lunch as well as shopping right around the corner.
- Excellent benefits package, with the majority paid for, including medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance. A 401(k) program as well as a generous paid vacation and holiday schedule.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.