Java Full Stack Developer
Our client is the first email marketing solution of its kind. By combining the power and security of on-premise software with the efficiency and scalability of cloud delivery, we enable marketers to capitalize on every email. We’re not interested in simply being another email service provider – we’re disrupting an industry by providing a solution that gives marketers complete control over their multi-channel programs through advanced tech.
They are experiencing exponential growth and need great technical talent to take ownership of our future. Because they are growing, they moved to a newly renovated 10,000 square foot office space Downtown. Offering access to beautiful parks, an on-site gym, trendy shops, Marta, free parking and world-class restaurants.
They are looking for Java Engineers of various levels of experience to join their growing team. You will be responsible for new feature development and improvements for our marketing automation software and cloud-based messaging platforms. You will participate in an agile software engineering team and coordinate with other team members including product managers, front-end engineers, and operations.
- Quickly become expert in the products and features we offer
- Learn in detail the application architecture for all components
- Actively contribute to requirements specifications for new and enhanced features
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of experience developing and maintaining software in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years of experience in a Java Developer role
- Proficiency with the Spring framework
- Can efficiently design and optimize SQL queries
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Prior experience working with cloud-based commercial API solutions
- Proficiency with the Linux
- Some experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, SQS, RDS, etc)
- Very comfortable and productive within Agile teams
- US Citizen or legal permanent resident
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.