Junior Full-Stack Software Engineer
A leading car manufacturer is looking for a Junior Software Engineer who cares about software excellence and is aware of the latest trends and knows how to adopt the most appropriate technology. We're looking for someone who is a strong advocate for the best engineering practices and loves learning new skills.
If you are excited about solving problems and delivering innovative technology & software solutions that carry real business value, come and join and be part of shaping the digital future of the company. The position is based in Atlanta, GA.
As a Junior Software Engineer you will work on building, testing and implementing software for new digital services and platforms in the company's customer ecosystem. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Gathering and evaluating technical requirements
- Writing clean, functional, and scalable code to support development projects
- Adhere to coding style guidelines and development best practices
- Engage in Scrum methodologies as an active participant of Agile development teams
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders, both locally and internationally
- Frameworks such as Reactjs or Node
- Solid understanding of OOP principles
- Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of software best practice like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation etc.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in building reusable software components
- Understanding of Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code, and e2e Test Automations.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.