As a Senior Software engineer, you will be a key in helping our team build and refactor industry leading payment software and lead off-shore development efforts by 3rd party vendor.
- Develop and maintain web applications which process payment transactions. Enhance APIs and shared services. Integrate partner billing information systems
- Communicate with development teams and stakeholders on regular basis. Strong written and verbal communication with development, delivery and product teams
- Self-managed - ability to prioritize personal and team goals, self-motivated and proactive approach
- Mentor and lead - aid with system design and architecture, general team mentorship, cross team communication
- Standardization - enforce coding and Agile best practices, tool standardization, continual quality improvement, adoption of test automation and CI/CD industry standards
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
- 1+ year development, and .NET programming
- Experience in FinTech is a plus
- Experience with .NET Object Oriented Design
- Front-end web application frameworks such as Angular, Vue or React/Redux (React experience a plus) is a plus but not required.
- Experience with Agile software development and SDLC practices
- Familiarity with unit testing, integration testing and performance/stress testing
- Experience integrating and designing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Jenkins (or similar) is a plus.
- Experience with ASP.NET Core is a plus
- Experience with enterprise software design, service-oriented architecture and scalability
- Experience with Microsoft SQL is a must
- Ability to read SSIS packages and stored procedures is a plus.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.