As an Key Account Executive, you will be responsible for delivering our Client's message through both remote and in-person demonstrations as well as:
- Articulating the value of our DevOps platform to C-Level executives in the Mid Market segment
- Strategically and rapidly developing pipeline
- Navigating complex organizations and developing value-based ROI proposals
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com
- You are a consistent high performer. Top 10% in your current role. Crush your quota every year.
- You've never missed a President's Club.
- You love being in front of prospective customers and C-level executives.
- You prefer solution selling to transactional "order taking".
- You have a desire to win that drives your every move.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Executive presence
- 8+ years successful quota carrying direct sales experience
- SaaS experience and knowledge
- Technically adept; ability to articulate both technical and business value of solutions
- Experience working with quantitative techniques to educate potential buyers
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Extremely high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Experience in the SDLC / ADLM space preferred
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.