As a Lead Developer you will provide technical leadership and architectural direction. You will design, develop, and troubleshoot software applications for existing and new products that drive our client's internal site and other products. Experience with a wide range of technologies, from scripting languages to server configuration and management, to architecting scalable infrastructures, as well as being comfortable working in an agile, collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate closely with fellow developers, architects, product owners, and other stakeholders in crafting optimal solutions to product goals
- Be the main technical resource for you SCRUM team.
- Coach and lead developers to produce reusable and stable software.
- Document best practices, enterprise development patterns, technology implementation strategies and drive education and adoption through the organization
- Establish the current and future technology landscape for CoStar Real Estate Manager considering global principles, business vision, external best practices, competitive landscape and emerging technologies.
- Expert understanding of design patterns, web services technologies, APIs, and Micro Component technologies
- Experience implementing microservices platform
- Knowledge of Software Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), particularly Agile/SCRUM.
- Experience implementing and deploying cloud centric architecture
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.