A top-rated accelerated software training company with campuses in the Atlanta area and Southeast is adding a Lead Instructor to the team. The Lead Instructor will transform aspiring developers into full-stack software engineers with cutting-edge skill set and team them in building polished portfolios, provide interview training, and career support.
As a Lead Instructor, you will train the next-generation of software engineers through a full-time 16-week classroom learning experience. Your primary responsibility will be breaking down your knowledge of programming to train these aspiring software developers through a hands-on project-based curriculum. We have built our curriculum in-house, but each instructor is responsible for continuing to develop our curriculum, learning materials, and overall student learning experience.
Our #1 priority is the learning experience of our students, and as new students dive head first into a new curriculum and you will train and support them each step of the way.
We are looking for software developers who are not only passionate about teaching but motivated by our company’s mission. We strive to recruit the best minds in the industry, and we value each instructor’s creativity, willingness to learn, and ability to have fun!
- Lead and instruct a classroom up to 24 students full-time 5 days per week from 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- Teaching Assistants will be available for support when needed as we strives to maintain an 8:1 student teach ratio.
- Continue to develop and enhance curriculum for classroom lectures, lab work, programming exercises, homework assignments, and student projects.
- Assist students in building key projects and portfolios to showcase work to future employers.
- Train students in interview techniques including live coding challenges and/or white boarding exercises.
- 1-3 years of experience mentoring junior software developers
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and must be able to work as part of a team
- Motivated and passionate about teaching and giving back to the tech community
- Competitive salary
- Company lunch every Monday
- Unlimited swag
- Coworking Membership
- Teachers receive 3-4 weeks off
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.