Lead Programmer Analyst
As a Lead Programmer Analyst you will apply knowledge of CRM Enterprise Application (MS Dynamics) and development to improve the various enterprise software assets. This role has end-to-end responsibilities including analysis, development, integration, testing and administration of Neptune’s enterprise applications.
Delivery of Enterprise Applications:
- Support the mapping of user stories into technical implementation sequencing approach by leveraging knowledge of system capabilities, business subject matter and technical expertise
- Lead the design of new functionality for CRM Enterprise application (MS Dynamics)
- Lead development of CRM functionality that optimizes, extends and/or integrates Neptune’s enterprise applications, data, and reports
- Support testing, UAT and training efforts related to enterprise applications
- Implement configuration changes and work with other internal resources, vendors and partners as required
Support of Enterprise Applications and Administration Activities
- Provide end user support, system maintenance/security and incident resolutions to ensure stable and resilient business operations of applications
- Ensure enhancements, changes and systems configurations are properly documented
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Lead agile team alignment and is committed to constant improvement efforts by participating in team ceremonies sprint planning, stand-ups, backlog grooming and retrospectives
- 5+ years of analysis, development and support of MS SQL Server, SSIS or similar ETL toolsets with focus on data and application integration
- 2+ years of experience customizing and administration of MSFT CRM Dynamics
- 2+ years of technical leadership preferred Tech Lead or Dev Lead role
- Proven ability for Data Profiling and Data Quality Analysis
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic agile work environment
- Support a metrics-driven data culture to drive accountability and transparency
- Self-starter, motivated, problem solver
Additional Desired Skills:
- 1+ years working with cloud technologies such as AWS/AZURE
- Specific experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP Integrations to SAP or QAD
- Reporting and Analytics Tools such as PowerBI
- Knowledge of configuration management and version control processes
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
Location: Tallassee, AL or Duluth, GA or Mississauga CAN
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.