Lead Software Engineer
Winter Haven, FL
Our client is a leading Professional Employer Organization offering valuable services to their client in the form of Human Resources and Advanced Payroll products enabling companies to focus on their core competencies. They are a well-established and profitable company operating in a nimble agile environment - a startup feel.
We are looking for a development lead to help guide the team to a successful delivery of projects. Working within the company’s core enterprise product, you will provide leadership, coaching and mentorship. As a hands-on player / coach you will design, develop and test products essential to the company's success.
This is opportunity to have a significant impact on solid AND growing organization. Bring you enterprise experience to a company looking to bring proven enterprise methodology as they expand their technology footprint.
Essential requirements include:
- Proficient with Microsoft .NET 4+ development using C#
- In depth knowledge and experience with building RESTful APIs in an enterprise environment
- Experience with database development including relational database design
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Self-driven, proven history of shipping code
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with automated testing
Be Great | Give Back | Be True | Follow Purpose | Have Fun
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.